If you are interested in establishing an energy program in your school district, you can find the Georgia Performance Standards for Energy and Power: Generation, Transmission, and Distribution Career Pathway here.
The following schools offer the Energy Pathway:
- Atlanta College and Career Academy (Atlanta)
- Effingham Career Academy (Rincon)
- Academy for Advanced Studies (McDonough)
- Newton College & Career Academy (Covington)
- Putnam County College & Career Academy (Eatonton)
- Richmond County Technical Career Magnet School (Augusta)
- thINC. College & Career Academy (LaGrange)
- Brookwood High School
- Burke County High School
- Duluth High School
- Grayson High School
- Mary Persons High School
- Mill Creek High School
*This page is updated each September. Revised 8/1/16.