Now accepting applications for 2024!
GEICC scholarship criteria:
1. A minimum of five (5) – $1000 scholarships are available to be awarded.
2. Applicants must be a high school senior in the state of Georgia.
3. Applicants must be pursuing higher education in a STEM field.
4. A GPA of 2.5 or better is required to apply.
5. Scholarships will be awarded without regard to race, sex, creed, national origin or disability.
6. Students must submit an application in its entirety no later than 11:59 p.m., Sunday, March 10, 2024
7. If selected, the recipient grants GEICC the right to use their name and photo(s) publicly for various publicity campaigns.
8. Please provide a PDF version of your latest transcript and your photo in order to complete this application.
Visit GetIntoEnergyGA.com for more information on careers in energy!